Tiger Eye Earrings
Tiger Eye Earrings
The bravery stone - Tiger’s Eye represents the power, courage, and fearlessness of the tiger, worshipped throughout history and across the world.
It combines the earth energy with the energies of the Sun to create high vibrational state.
Zodiac associated with are Aries, Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces and Gemini
Chakras: Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra and Solar Plexus
I know what I want and I go after my goals
I am in control of my life
I roar with the courage, confidence, and the strength of a tiger
I say yes to success
I let the universe guide me
I am the best version of myself
I release fear and anxiety
I am focused and full of clarity
This will be the perfect stone for you to restore the equilibrium in your life.
- This stone is an incredible amplifier which means they are also known for tapping into and enhancing physic abilities.
- It also stimulates psychic abilities and attunes one with higher energies.
- Those who want to connect deeper to their third eye, using the gemstone as a spiritual amplifier to higher realms could benefit the aura, although it’s worth remembering that the Tiger Eye is more an earthly root chakra stone.
- Placing it on the third eye chakra will enhance psychic abilities and balance the lower chakras, stimulating the rise of kundalini.
- Tiger's eye is a protective stone that was traditionally carried as a talisman against ill wishes and curses.
- Owning a Tiger’s Eye stone is also an invitation to be more physically and mentally active.
- Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety.
Tiger's Eye strengthens the bones and can help you recover more quickly from broken or fractured bones as well as neck or spinal injuries.
- If you are suffering from sciatica or joint pain then this is a good stone to have.
- Tiger's Eye will also help the endocrine system which will boost your metabolism, enhance tissue function, reinforce the reproductive system, stimulate growth and development, augment the thyroid and adrenal glands and aid the immune system.
When it comes to relationships, Tiger’s Eye will embolden you to take action in your love life.
- If you want to be single right now because your relationship is no longer making you happy, Tiger’s Eye will help you find the courage to finally break up.
- If however, you want to be in a relationship, or get engaged, or be married, it’s up to you to make it happen! A Tiger’s Eye stone will give you the inspiration to make it happen.
- Tiger’s eye can be used to enhance fidelity in your romantic partner; it is good for uniting lovers, newlyweds, or marriage partners who are facing difficult situations together. It encourages partnership and cooperation between lovebirds.
- It will help you understand how you’re truly feeling and give you that much-needed push in the right direction.
Career, Luck and Wealth
Represents the power, courage, and fearlessness of the tiger. It activates the intellect and sharpens logic.
- It shows the correct use of power and brings out integrity.
- Helps accomplish goals. Helps us make our own decisions from within rather than just reacting to outside influences; this empowers us to be more responsible for ourselves.
- It can bring in abundance and prosperity to your life if you play your cards just right!
- It’s an excellent stone to have with you if you’re looking to increase your wealth, boost your money flow, or create more opportunities for growth or expansion.
- Confidence and optimism will fill you, and all feelings of lack or being incomplete will be dispelled.
- It will help you accomplish your goals because your focus and creativity will be greatly enhanced.
Dimensions: LxB 2.5cmX1.5cm