Seven Chakra Bracelet
Seven Chakra Bracelet
Chakras means "wheel" in Sanskrit. These seven energy vortex are aligned across our spine and correspond to certain nerve bundles and major organs.
These chakras must spin in-sync and aligned for a balanced life.
To function at their best, your chakras need to stay open and balanced. If they get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra.
Meditate with our seven chakra crystals in a mojo bag. This personal mojo bag can be carried anywhere and each crystal can be attuned to your chakra for achieving balance and removing blockages.
Below are some symptoms of blocked chakras:-
Root chakra (Muladhara): Over eating, no exercise, over planning and no action, can't let go, can store past trauma
Sacral chakra (Swadhisthana): Non-social, away from creative drive, over strict routine, frustration, boredom and isolation
Solar Plexus (Manipura) : No enthusiasm, never takes things to completion, procrastinating, low self esteem, lack of confidence
Heart Chakra (Anahata) : Isolated, depression, not able to receive love, insecurity,
Throat Chakra (Vishudhha): Quiet or stifled voice, not loud enough, won't express thoughts, scared to share the truth, unable to speak up or give complete information
Third Eye (Ajna): Resistant to new idea, argues against change, not learning enough, lack of concentration, blocked intuition
Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): Cut off, not at the right place at the right time, not open to receive messages, no trust in the universe, constant heaviness in the head
Affirmations during meditation
Root chakra (Muladhara): Red Jasper
- I am safe, present and aware
- I trust more and I fear less.
- I am a physical being and I value my physical body.
- I am at home in my own body.
- I am at peace with the material world in which I live in
Sacral chakra (Swadhisthana): Carnelian
- I embrace and celebrate my sexuality.
- I am in touch with my feelings and emotions.
- I honor my desires.
- I am joyful.
- I am spontaneous.
- I am creative.
- I am playful.
Solar Plexus (Manipura) : Yellow Aventurine
- My potential is unlimited.
- I am strong.
- I act with courage and strength.
- I am confident in all that I do.
- I respect myself at all times.
- I release all judgment of myself and others.
- I am enough.
Heart Chakra (Anahata): Amazonite
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am an expression of love.
- I am worthy of love.
- I allow the love to fill me up and guide me in all my actions.
- I have the strength to follow my heart.
- I am fulfilling my heart's desire.
- I am open to giving and receiving love.
Throat Chakra (Vishudhha): Lapis Lazuli
- I am open and honest in my communication.
- I am expressing myself with clear intent.
- What I have to say is valuable to others.
- My voice matters.
- I find the words I need to express myself easily and effortlessly.
- I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
- I know when it is time to listen.
- I express myself creatively through speech, writing, and art.
Third Eye (Ajna): Amethyst
- I am insightful and intuitive.
- I see and think clearly.
- I always honor and follow my intuition.
- I am a conscious creator of my own reality.
- I am connected to my higher self.
- I am aware of my dreams, and they guide me.
- I trust my decisions.
- I am open to the ideas and perspectives of others.
- I am constantly expanding my awareness.
Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): Clear Quartz
- I am divine, light and peace
- I see the divine light in everyone.
- I listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the Universe.
- I receive help as soon as I ask for it.
- Everything is unfolding exactly as it should in my life.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- My thoughts and feelings have the power to manifest.
Beads size : 8mm
|Size||Fits wrist Measurement|
Keep away from