The Stone of courage. It was often used by sailors as a protective talisman against misfortunes at sea.
- It's calming energy reduces stress and quiets the mind
- Harmonizes the surrounding and protects against pollutants
- Useful in healing sore throat, swollen glands and thyroid problem
- It strengthens the body cleansing organs and aids eyes, jaw, teeth and stomach
- In ancient times to counteract the forces of darkness and to invite the protection and favor of the spirits of light
- It is a highly spiritual stone that opens intuition and increases clairvoyance
- Invokes high state of consciousness and spiritual awareness
- Has an affinity with sensitive people and invokes tolerance of others
- Supports anyone who is overwhelmed by responsibilities
- Clears blocked communication and promotes self expression
Career, Wealth and Luck
- It can creates a personality that is upright, persistent and dynamic.
- Breaks old, self defeating programs
- Filters information reaching the brain and clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect and clears up confusion.
- Brings closure to unfinished business