Yellow Cowrie Shells
In ancient time Cowrie were used as currency. It has been considered as a symbol for wealth.
As per Indian mythology, cowrie shell was one of those that was churn out during "Samundar Manthan"(Churning of the ocean for elixir). It is believed that Goddess Lakshami, the Goddess of wealth and abundance loves the cowrie.
In Africa, and in the Americas, the cowrie symbolized destiny and prosperity.
Cowrie shells possess feminine energy, connected to fertility, nurture and birth. It brings in luck, wealth, abundance .
- Attracts good vibes, peace and harmony as they have spent so much time in the ocean.
- Cowrie shells are the harbinger of good fortune and travel.
- It protects against lower energy and releases stress
- strengthens long distance relationship
- Like water, shells are a symbol of good communication, positive and healthy relationships & prosperity.
How to use?
- Place 11 or 21 cowrie shells in a trinket dish in your altar or the East portion of the house for luck and abundance
- place sea shell in the kitchen, it would bring harmony, promote fun and strengthen family ties.