Shungite, a rare stone that’s said to contain non-crystal carbon, which is known a the best form of carbon known. It’s mainly found in Shunga, a village in Karelia, Russia.
Shungite contains Fullerenes, an molecule that contains 99% carbon atoms. It is the third type of carbon found after Diamond and Graphite.
- It is known to protect from electromagnetic field radiations. Keeping it at your home next to devices that release EMF radiations like microwave, cell phones, wi-fi etc.
- Since ancient times, shungite has been used to purify water. This is due to carbon molecules found in it.
- It absorbs 95% of pollutants such as chemicals, bacteria and other compounds.
- A study in 2017 and 2018 states that shungite can filter water by removing contaminants, organic substances like pesticides and radioactive compounds from water. Other studies confirms that shungite reduces oxidative stress.
Traditionally, water infused with shungite has been used for:
- sore throats
- gastric issues
- kidney problems
- liver problems
- gallbladder issues
- autoimmune disease
- pancreatic dysfunction
- chronic fatigue
- A powerful grounding stone has been best known for resolving the issues creating trouble to your inner aura.
- Provides clarity to everything
- Bring inner peace, tranquillity and soulfulness by getting rid of negativity.
- Stimulates your mind and brain to provide that right balance of positivity to your body.