Green Aventurine Braided Bracelet With Hamsa
Bead Size 6mm
Green Aventurine - The stone of opportunity.
The Hamsa symbol is one of the most recognizable talismans in the world.
The Hamsa Hand, Hand of Fatima is an ancient Middle Eastern or Hand of Miriam , in Jewish culture. In all religions it is a protective symbol. It is a talismanic symbol that people believed to protect them from harm against the evil eye and bring them goodness, abundance, fertility, luck, and good health.
The word hamsa, also spelled khamsa and hamesh, means five referring to the fingers of the hand. Its primary spiritual meaning is protection against the evil eye.
The Hamsa hand is universally known for uniting the good, dispelling the bad, bringing about positive energy, and thwarting negative energies.
The eye symbol seen on some Hamsa hands is not the evil eye, but rather an eye that guards the wearer against the malevolent force of the evil eye by looking out for it. It's somewhat of an “anti-evil eye” that brings positivity while also shielding the wearer from negative energy.
The wearer of the hamsa hand can wear it facing up or down and it is believed to give the owner success, harmony, and protection from the evil eye or Nazar
Chakra: Heart Chakra
- A lucky talisman known for attracting good luck.
- It helps creates new opportuinies by releasing old patterns and habits.
- Attracts properity and abundance.
- It promotes leadership qualities and decision making.
- Calms irritation and angers.
- Known to increase intelligence, perception and creativity.
- Helps maintain energy and opportunity during difficult times.