Red Jasper Sphere
Red Jasper : The Protective stone
Spheres are usually shaped from larger pieces of crystals and they may well have planes or flaws within them. They radiate energy smoothly and evenly in all directions. They can also slow down and neutralise harmful or unbalanced energies.
Traditionally, it was used in scrying as a window to the past or future, they move energy through time and provide a glimpse of what is to come or what has been.
Sphere’s help open the Third Eye Chakra, assisting people in developing clairvoyance.
*Available in Tumble and Sphere form
Chakra: Root Chakra
- It’s said to empower the spirit.
- It’s believed to inspire a more joyful, positive attitude by waking up and energizing areas of your body that are inactive and sluggish.
- Red Jasper stone carries a strong spiritual grounding vibration.
- Their energy gives deep insight into personal difficulties. This stone is also a powerful aid in the process of raising the kundalini.
- It is known for keeping the blood circulatory system strong.
- It keeps the body in a constant state of detox.
- It is said to increase stamina and muscle performance during physical exercise and to generate muscle tissue.
- It is suitable for anyone recovering from a prolonged illness.
- It is also helpful for treating anemia, exhaustion, and heart conditions.
- Red Jasper is good for sexual health in both sexes.
- It is often used to stabilize pregnancies and promote healthy fetal growth.
- Red Jasper has traditionally been used for nosebleeds and soothing gout.
- It is said to help those recovering from violent sexual experiences and get the courage to oppose domestic violence.
- Red Jasper is also of great benefit to anyone who feels disconnected from other.
- Red Jasper is a stone of passion and can be used in sexual relationships to spice things up.
Career, Luck and Wealth
- Helps one take risks and yield great profit.
- Activates and enhances creativity.
- It is most helpful in generating the drive and motivation you need to get your financial life in order.
- It imparts the ability to get organized and solve problems, which is often needed to turn a situation around.
- I honor my intuition.
- I accept my path.
- I am healing my body, mind and spirit.