In the Bible, Myrrh is described as one of the three gifts given by Magi to the newborn baby Jesus.
However, Myrrh is native to the Middle East, Northern Africa and India. It is extracted from the Commiphora Mukul tree and has a natural medicinal aroma. It has been used in spiritual and religious ceremonies for thousands of years. The ancient Egyptians burned it as an offering to Ra, the sun god. Myrrh is thought to unite heaven and Earth by awakening your awareness of the higher self. In Kundalini, it is used to strengthen the bond between the crown (heaven) and base (Earth) chakras. It also helps you stay present and not worry about the future.
- Works as a sedative, for spiritual opening, stimulating thought.
- Reduces airborne bacterial counts.
- Provides clearing, spiritual connection, healing.
- Helps to maintain a state of enlightenment.
- Works as an antidote to anxiety.
- Also clears negative energy and illusions that stand in the way of seeing the truth.
- Hold the charcoal tablet with a pair of tweezers & light it.
- Let it sparkle completely across the whole charcoal tablet.
- Place it on the censer and add a piece or two of Myrrh.
- You can also light Myrrh and Frankincense together.
- Let the smoke disperse accross your space
Weight: 50 gms bottle