Jade has long been considered to be a lucky stone. The spiritual meaning of Jade is longevity and wisdom.
Zodiac associated with : Pisces, Aquarius, Taurus, Libra and Cancer
Chakras: Heart Chakra
I am lucky in life
With Jade, I transform into a Lucky New Me
I feel gratitude towards those who've loved me in the past, those who love me now, and those who will love me in the future
I attract happy-go-lucky people to my realm
- It is believed to facilitate access to the spiritual realms, provide protection against negative energies and entities
- it is believed to bring tranquility to the spirit and calm wisdom to the mind.
- Also clears negativity from your aura and immediate environment.
- Known as a dream stone and can help you to understand the symbolism and messages from dreams.
Career, Wealth and Creativity
These benefits of Jade are especially sought out by many spiritually-minded people seeking to do well in business,
- Enhances creativity and imagination.
- In Feng Shui traditions Jade should be placed in the southeast corner of the home or workplace to bring good fortune and wealth to all.
- Jade is an important stone for business ventures and makes an excellent talisman for anyone conducting financial transactions.
It will help you have a positive attitude towards money, and it will make you visualize yourself working, earning, and using money purposefully and creatively.
The prosperous energies of Jade will help you find the best course of action on matters that involve your finances and personal wealth.
- Jade stones will support your financial growth and expansion. It will also promote new beginnings and give you the guidance that you need to be successful and wealthy.
- Jade can also be used as a rubbing stone to calm anxious minds.
- Elixir of Jade, made by steeping a piece of the stone in pure water for 24 hours, can be applied to the skin to alleviate fevers associated with infections, particularly those associated with the urinary tract.
- Especially good for addressing emotional issues such as lack of self-worth or confidence.
- Supports the kidneys and the urinary and renal systems in particular.
- Sometimes referred to as the “spleen stone” because of its reputed benefits to this organ.
- A good recovery stone and can speed up the convalescent process after a period of prolonged illness or surgery. It supports the joints, especially the hips, and is a good strengthener for the skeletal system in general.
- Supports the reproductive systems in both men and women as it is believed to increase fertility, ease the process of childbirth, and balance hormonal levels in women of all ages.
Love, Relationship and Home
- If you are suffering emotional distress due to love issues, Jade can bring equilibrium and calm.
- Jade will bring you luck in love as well as in other areas of your life. It supports new love and increases trust in relationships.
- It is widely believed to promote fidelity in sexual love partnerships and is especially beneficial for inspiring love matches in later life.
- Jade can help to open our hearts so that you can become aware of any deep set issues that may be hindering you in the search for love
- If you and your partner are not quite sure of each other, Jade can help you to cut through illusions and misunderstandings, restoring trust and harmony in the relationship.
- Jade is believed to be a good stone for attracting love. So if you are single and wish to find the perfect partner call upon the powers of Jade to help you in your search.
Suggestion: Matching Jade Pendant
**DISCLAIMER: Crystals are conduits of natural healing energies. However, we do not endorse them as substitutes for medical treatments.
Keep away from