Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 250.00 INR
Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 250.00 INR
The use of Frankincense goes as far back as 16th century BC, in the oldest known medical records. It comes from the resin of trees of the genus Boswellia, typically grown in Africa. It also has a long history of use in ceremonial practices all around the world from some of the most renowned civilizations — ancient Egyptians, Native Americans to India. In ancient times, it was considered more valuable than gold. Its scent is earthy yet uplifting, with a slightly sweet-woodsy aroma.
- Clears negative energies & provides protection
- Connects us with the our higher consciousness and spiritual realms
- Helps to heal, balance, and protect our physical and energetic bodies.
- Fights off bacteria
- Supports optimal brain function
- Works as an effective antidepressant and stress reliever
- It’s said to enhance intuition and clairvoyance, and is ideal to use before meditation
- Hold the charcoal tablet with a pair of tweezers & light it.
- Let it sparkle completely across the whole charcoal tablet.
- Place it on the censer and add a piece or two of frankincense
- You can also light Frankincense and Myrrh together.
- Let the smoke disperse across your space
Weight : 50 gms