Flower Of Life Grid Plate
Flower Of Life Grid Plate
Crystal Grids are the energetic arrangement of crystals on a sacred geometry pattern for with an intention to manifest our deepest dreams, goals, and desires.
Sacred Geometry is all around us. It can be found in architecture, the leaves, branches, flowers and in the cells of the human body. Many believe geometry provides the container for all of life, and through the study of sacred geometry, we can gain an understanding of the universe around us, and unlock the building blocks of creation.
About Flower Of Life Grid
The Flower Of Life symbol is one of the most fascinating, well known, and recognized geometric symbols within the magical world of Sacred Geometry.
The Flower Of Life symbol consists of 19 overlapping circles that create a repeating six petaled flower-like pattern. These petal shapes are what is known as the Vesica Piscis or Mandorla in sacred geometry. The circles are arranged in a hexagonal geometry within a larger circle.
This special symbol represents the cycle of life. It's believed that within this symbol, holds the most meaningful and sacred patterns of our universe as a whole. It connects us to all living things through this beautiful, physical representation that we can see with the naked eye.
- The Flower of Life works well for manifesting and healing work.
- It can used to attract abundance, love, peace and harmony
- Can be used for enhancing creativity, success and achieving goals
- Great to renew stagnant energy
- For protection
How to use it?
- First of all, there is no wrong or right way. Only thing right should be your intention. Just go with the flow!
Selecting Your Crystals -
You may select crystals as per their properties or you can pick them intuitively.
Anchor Crystal - One big crystal for the center.
Supporting Crystals - Minimum six small crystals
Connectors - These are optional. Single or double pointed crystals.
- Cleanse the space and all the items you will be using with palo Santo or sage smudge stick.
- Set up an affirmation statement, write it down on a piece of paper
- Start creating the grid by placing the anchor stone.
- Now place the remaining stones around it forming a pattern.
- While placing each stone, set your intent into them.
Lastly, activate the grid by lighting a candle and reading your affirmation aloud. Once done, place the paper under the anchor stone.
Duration and Location?
Create the grid somewhere that you can see it daily. It should serve as a visual reminder of your intention.
The duration depends on you and your goals. However, remember to cleanse and recharge the grid just like you would any other crystal.
Remember, whether you have a few or a lot of crystals, grid plates or not, your intention is what matters most!
**Note: Tumbles are not included
Diameter : 15 cms