Black Tourmaline Braided Bracelet With Hamsa
Black Tourmaline - The Protector Stone with Hamsa in Red Thread
The Hamsa symbol is one of the most recognizable talismans in the world.
The Hamsa Hand, Hand of Fatima is an ancient Middle Eastern or Hand of Miriam , in Jewish culture. In all religions it is a protective symbol. It is a talismanic symbol that people believed to protect them from harm against the evil eye and bring them goodness, abundance, fertility, luck, and good health.
The word hamsa, also spelled khamsa and hamesh, means five referring to the fingers of the hand. Its primary spiritual meaning is protection against the evil eye.
The Hamsa hand is universally known for uniting the good, dispelling the bad, bringing about positive energy, and thwarting negative energies.
The eye symbol seen on some Hamsa hands is not the evil eye, but rather an eye that guards the wearer against the malevolent force of the evil eye by looking out for it. It's somewhat of an “anti-evil eye” that brings positivity while also shielding the wearer from negative energy.
The wearer of the hamsa hand can wear it facing up or down and it is believed to give the owner success, harmony, and protection from the evil eye or Nazar
The red thread or Kalava symbolizes long life and protection against enemies. Hence, it is also called ‘Raksha thread’. It is believed that wearing this will keep God’s blessings with you.
In Buddhism red thread represents completion of the vows and/or at the end of a retreat. It is also said to offer protection and bring good luck. The Buddhist Lucky Red String Bracelet is often braided to represent the endless knot.
- It effectively helps the wearer be absolved of dark feelings, turning these anxious vibrations into a positive spin that nurtures the soul.
- It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body.
- Black Tourmaline is devoted to grounding spiritual energies, bringing a clearer expression of Light into the world and into the lives of those drawn to its powers.
- Improvement of circulation.
- Promotes a healthy mood.
- Helps to detox from heavy metals and environmental pollutants.
- Supports weight loss and reduction of bloating.
- Supports a reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Supports disengaging obsessive behaviors.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Shields from harmful electromagnetic radiation from Electronic devices like TVs, computers and mobile phones.
- The black tourmaline is a good stone to have in the possession if you are searching for happiness in your own romantic life.
- There is no one in this world who don’t want to be loved, yet not all of us can be blessed enough for a love, which lasts.
- This stone or crystal might ensure that you are doing what needs to be done, as well as that your own aura is set to attract love.
Career, Luck and Wealth
- If you have old habits that aren’t serving you well, then Black Tourmaline will use its incredible frequencies to take all that energy and transform it into something pure and positive, helping you to consistently be on your best game and to achieve all that you can.
- Boost self-confidence.
- It’s a stone that you should never be without because it can protect you against accidents, misfortune, sickness, and everything that brings negativity or unhappiness.
- Black Tourmaline should always be close to you so that you will always have good health, happiness, good luck, and optimism.
I am safe and protected on all levels.
I release negative energy from my mind, body and soul.
I am strong in my connection with Mother Earth.