This stone is especially great for students or those who associated with education or learning.
Zodiac Signs associated with are Leo and Aquarius
Chakras: Sacral and Solar Plexus
I attract the wisdom preserved for centuries
I am learning, I am expanding
My knowledge is deep and thorough
I am successful
Amber is a fossilized resin of Pine trees. This gem is truly an ancient treasure as it could have taken around for 30-90 million years making. Sometimes Amber collects living creatures as it hardens. The meaning of Amber is cleansing and renewing.
With its ancient energy and rich natural warmth, Amber carries with it the weight and knowledge of millions of years. Swirling in a display of dancing golden light, Amber is a soul-stirring stone.
Termed a solar stone, and almost always feels warm so that makes it comfortable to have in your hand when using it for healing.
- Connected to the Sacral Chakra
- In Asia, it was called the Soul of the Tiger as it's linked to the energy of courage and power of the Tiger.
- This stone rouses your spirit.
- Known for being a gemstone of renewal.
- Cleanses spaces, places, and people and can shield you from negative energies too.
- Works as a healing talisman
- Provides a strong psychic protection
- Amber is the lifeblood of ancient trees and it brings all that energy with it into the here and now. It infuses us with a sense of nourishment, awakens our sacral chakra, and gives us all the tools and empowering vibrations we need to heal ourselves fully.
Career, Creativity and Wealth
- A glorious good luck charm
- The vibrant hued stone brings good fortune
- Helps to manifest money
- Releases pain, boost immunity, and provide a perfect pick me up for fatigue and low vibes too.
- A go-to stone for those who are suffering from cold, flu, headache, and respiratory ailments too.
- This golden gem is also an effective pain reliever, meaning that any chronic issues, or even simple toothache or complex arthritis can be calmed by the soft healing light of Amber.
- It stimulates metabolism, raises energy levels, and even revitalizes tissues too.
**DISCLAIMER: Crystals are conduits of natural healing energies. However, we do not endorse them as substitutes for medical treatments.